PLEASE READ FULLY AND CAREFULLY OR YOUR REGISTRATION *WILL* BE DELETED!!
To prevent trolls, spammers, those who complain about the chat program and other undesirable internet trash, we require a valid email address as part of the signup. We do not sell/give/donate your email address to anyone, and we will send you email only in response to an action on your part, or notification from the forum of a message. To protect existing members, new members will be vetted: members not providing information that allows vetting will be placed under warning, and all posts checked before being allowed on the forums. This is simply because most spammers do not provide vettable information, and if you register without providing any information you look like a spammer to the staff, and get treated as one till the opposite is proved.. Tough rule, but it protects the members, and that is out primary aim.
Anyone complaining about the chat program not working will be blocked and banned from the website. Chat will work when it gets fixed. It is on the list, but it has a very very very low priority. No new members will be able to access chat at all.
We do not accept AOL email acounts. We will delete without question any registration attempted with an AOL email account..
If you agree with the rules below, and wish to proceed with the registration, check the checkbox that you have read and understood these five rules, then click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.
1) Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message.
2) The messages express the views of the author of the message, not the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.
3) You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
4) You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
5) You agree not to post any form of advert on the forum without written permission from ADMIN. You agree that if you post adverts on this forum without permission we will terminate your account, remove all your posts, and charge you $1000 for the work involved in doing so. It is a condition of becoming a member that you agree that we can charge you this fee if you post unauthorised adverts on the forum.
If you do not fully agree to these terms and conditions, you may not register to become a member of seahorse.org. You must stop your registration process *now*.